Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Key features of the SAM® Chest Seal 2.0 include its strong adhesive and its flexible construction which allows conformity over the wound. The adhesive properties have been tested to simulate various environments including adhesion to hair, sweat, blood, in the presence of sand, submersion in water, and during extended wear. The chest seal also adheres under extreme heat and cold.
This version features a one-way valve which provides for low resistance flow of air out of the chest cavity while preventing ingress. The valve is also designed to prevent blockage internally.
The domed shape of the valve was specially designed to prevent obstruction of the air channels from items such as blankets, clothing, and body armour.
With its ultimate use in global combat zones, the SAM® Chest Seal 2.0 is optimized for night vision. Both the packaging and chest seal can be viewed under no light conditions with the use of a night vision device. This allows for easier placement in all light conditions.
- Dual tabs to facilitate placement and removal of the dressing
- Vacuum packed tear and peel pouch
- Works under extreme heat and cold
- Dressing and packaging are night vision optimized
- Elastic for conformity of curved body surfaces
- Oval shape with a thin edge layer that resists lifting or peeling
- One-way valve provides for low resistance airflow out of the chest cavity while preventing ingress
- The valve is designed to prevent blockage internally
- The valve is designed to prevent blockage caused by external items such as a blanket
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 9.2" x 7.6" (chest seal)
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.