Cruciform Cards (Box of 25)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Timing. Accurate Information. Save Lives.
Originally developed for major disasters in the UK, the "Cruciform"® Cards has been used and evaluated for over twenty one years in a range of real life situations. It is extensively used in the offshore oil industry and by hospital emergency teams, ambulance services and immediate care doctor schemes in the UK. It has been tested in war zones and has been adopted by military medics as well as the world famous SAS.
The Cruciform® system provides, in one box, an effective method of relaying information about the dead and injured from the scene of an incident to the final destination. It can be used by any individual, rescuer organisation, or service involved in handling victims - at the scene, during transportation or in hospital. The system can be used to sieve and/or sort victims and to mark the scene; it identifies records, personal possessions, associated child/close relatives and even separated body parts.
It can also be used by Victims Bureau staff or police liaison officers at hospitals and/or temporary facilities/body stores. It provides a verifiable link between victim and possessions, which may have been bagged for forensic examination in the event of contamination, explosive incident or other actual or potentially criminal acts. Fire service staff will find it useful for decontamination incidents where victims need to be unclothed and decontaminated and their bag of clothing and other possession identified
- A uniquely numbered/bar-coded strip of stickers with wristbands
- A Triage Sieve guidance and casualty numbers card
- Other supporting documentation and pen
- Cruciform® is available in a a number of major languages and is endorsed by clinical practitioners and major disaster specialists in the UK as well as France and Spain.
- It is used by a large number of hospitals for major incident response, and is highly regarded in pre-hospital emergency care.
- The Cruciform® system was used by staff at the Royal London Hospital, Thursday 7 July 2005 following the bombings.
- Cruciform® is ideal for decontamination problems, as it enables casualty and clothing to be linked for forensic purposes as well as for tracing rescuers and hospital staff who may have been exposed to a contaminant
- Cruciform® will assist with clinical audit due to its carefully formulated contents and the unique GS1 numbering/barcode system.
- Police investigators and coroner's officers find the system enables them to improve both the accuracy and speed of their investigations and it can prove particularly beneficial in linking all rescuers who have been involved with a specific victim.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.