Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Unique, all-in-one, two-part bag system designed to allow maximum storage in the minimum amount of space. Separated by zips, each bag has its own carrying handle and is made from antibacterial fabric. The large bag will accommodate a ‘D’ or BOC CD cylinder as well as featuring 5 colour coded removable pouches and 2 internal A4 pockets for documentation. The smaller of the bags will accommodate the majority of AED’s, has internal retaining straps, a large pouch for personal equipment as well as a badge pocket for ID.
- 2 part bag system separated by zips
- Large bag will accommodate ‘D’ size or BOC CD cylinder
- Small bag will accommodate the majority of AED’s
- A total of 6 internal colour coded pouches accross the 2 bags.
- Internal retaining straps on each bag for ease of use when open
- Internal A4 document pockets
- Shoulder strap for use with either bag
- Rear pouch for a cervical collar
- ID‰Ûöbadge pocket
Dimensions: 56 x 25 x 34cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.