5.11 Ignitor 16 Backpack
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The 5.11 Ignitor 16 Backpack is a fully-loaded, lightweight, structurally enhanced backpack that is engineered for the long haul and tough workout that effectively supports you while you wear it!
The durable 840D nylon bottom and rugged 300D ripstop polyester body ensure lasting performance, while the shove-it pocket, zippered side pockets, top-loading main compartment and the MOLLE compatible exterior provide ample storage options. Lashing, load-suspension and compression straps keep things secure and a hydration compartment accepts standard sized hydration packs.
Featuring adjustable and removable load-bearing belt panels that are ThumbDrive® Holster and SlickStick compatible, a rugged Zephyr™ suspension system with Aero-Spacer Mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads, and built-in RUSH Tier Rifle Scabbard compatibility (BG969 - sold separately).
- Fully-loaded, structurally enhanced backpack
- Shove-it and zippered side-pockets
- Top loading main compartment
- MOLLE compatible exterior
- Loop-sided panels for attaching ID or morale patches
- Hydration compartment accepting standard sized hydration packs
- Adjustable and removable load-bearing belt panels
- Zephyr™ suspension system with Aero-Spacer Mesh for comforable carry of heavy loads
- Lashing, load-suspension and compression straps
- RUSH Tier Rifle Scabbard compatibility
- 840D nylon bottom / 300D ripstop polyester body
- Self-repairing YKK zippers
- 26 litres capacity
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.