5.11 XPRT Waterproof Jacket
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Fully seam sealed and loaded with operator-driven features, the 5.11 XPRT Jacket features a 3L nylon hardshell exterior with eVent® waterproof breathable (20K/15K) blood borne pathogen resistant membrane. Adjustability and a versatile design allow heat management to help keep you comfortable and help stay focused on your mission while its articulated construction allows easy movement. Waterproof YKK® zippers, storm flap, adjustable cuffs and stowable hood ensure the weather stays out. The XPRT Jacket features internal comms routing and a host of pockets for stowing your snivel gear and other EDC essentials.
The XPRT Waterproof Jacket is designed to work with and be worn over the XPRT Tactical and XPRT Rapid shirts and was also designed to be worn under or over plate carriers.
- Waterproof, breathable 3L nylon jacket
- Designed to be worn under a plate carrier
- Side seam / Underarm zips for ventilation and internal access
- Internal media ports for cord management
- Adjustable hood rolls and zips into collar
- Upper bicep pockets & lower forearm pocket with zip closures
- Large chest pockets with zip closure
- Tether loops in chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with hook / loop
- Left and right loop patch platforms
- Articulated sleeves
- 3L constructed of 100% Nylon Hardshell w/eVent® membrane, and brushed tricot backer
- 20K/15K waterproof & breathable
- Waterproof YKK® zippers
- Fully seam sealed
5.11 Code: 48332
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.