BlackHawk S.T.O.M.P. II
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The S.T.O.M.P. II was designed to SEAL team medic specifications. All material is made of heavy duty 1000D Nytaneon. All padded areas are closed cell foam. The shoulder straps, sternum strap and adjustable web belt make for a comfortable fit. Cinch straps are included for the sides and top to maintain load integrity during stress maneuvers. All of our zippers have our pull tabs. Grommets are provided for drainage. Like all of our bags, the S.T.O.M.P. II is HydraStorm Hydration System compatible and has the BlackHawk Tube Routing System.
Outside flap has two netted, zippered flat pockets
The next flap has several elastic stays, one large zippered pocket, and four medium open pouches
The next flap has a zippered pocket with a netted flat pocket with two zippered openings, several small pockets, and elastic keepers
The last flap has two pockets containing (2) color-coded mini packs
- Pouches for two HydraStorm Hydration Systems
- Adjustable shoulder straps, web belt, sternum strap
- Paracord drop pouches so you can dangle the pack below your parachute and let it hit first
- Two grab handles are attached to the outside flaps for picking up in a hurry. They also double as drag handles
- Hook & loop strip located on the back panel for attaching marker panels and other items
- Inside panel is padded with closed cell foam
- A.L.I.C.E. attachment webbing is sewn to the underside of the pack
- Grommets in the bottom for drainage
- Cinch straps are included for the sides and top to maintain load integrity during stress manoeuvers
Dimensions: 51 x 41 x 20cm
BlackHawk S.T.O.M.P. II is available in Black, Coyote Brown and Olive Drab, please specify when ordering.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.