Maxpedition Vulture-II 3-Day Backpack
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Vulture-II™ 3-Day Backpack from Maxpedition is designed for hauling lots of gear. Endowed with 2100 cubic inches (34 litres) of carry capacity, 3 generous compartments, and a wide bottom design; this is the backpack to pack it all into. Like all Maxpedition® bags, size does not infringe on comfort. The Vulture-II holds true to the Maxpedition ergonomic standard and comes equipped with comfortable back padding, curvaceous backpack straps, concealable chest & waist straps.
The Vulture-II also accommodates up to 100oz/3L hydration reservoir with bi-directional tube port (not included), and has plenty of exterior PALS webbing for attaching Maxpedition pouches and accessories. Great for longer hikes or deployment.
- 34 litres (2100 cubic inches) carry capacity
- 3 generous compartments
- Comfortable back padding
- Curvaceous, ergonomic backpack straps
- Concealable chest & waist straps
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- High-grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Overall size: 38.1 x 24.1 x 50.8cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.