Laerdal HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator (Basic Bundle)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Making lifesaving faster, easier, better
The new Laerdal HeartStart FR3 is on of the best professional-grade AED yet and is now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional responders.
The Laerdal HeartStart FR3 is raising the bar for AEDs as the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers.
Faster – helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
- Automatically powers on by opening the HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Easier – helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardise on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of advancements now and in the future.
Better – helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for
- timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of responder intervention and
- patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance with HeartStart Event Review Pro. Automatically route events from your responder’s computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
This model is a Laerdal HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator (Basic Bundle)
1 Laerdal HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator (Basic)
1 Standard Battery
1 SMART Pads III (Pair)
1 User Documentation
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.