LIFEPAK CR Plus AED (Fully Automatic)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The Right AED, The Right AED Programme
- Delivers an escalating shock up to 360 Joules
- 9 seconds to first charge
- Low mantience cost
- Drop tested from 1 metere on each corner
- Designed for use by people with little/no experience (fully automatic) and for trained medical responders
- Voice instructions guide the user throughout the defibrillation process
- Features a quick reference card on the inside lid (helpful graphic directions)
- Pre-connected QUIK-PAK electrode pads - easy to open and apply
- Performs automatic-self tests each week
- Readiness display tells the user when the defibrillator is ok to use or if it needs attention
- Analyses the patient's heart rhythm when the electrodes are applied
- Delivers a shock by itself
- Child/infant pads available separately
- Defibrillator records patient and event data Includes a replaceable CHARGE-PAK battery charger; provides a trickle charge to the internal battery
- The CHARGE-PAK battery charger and the QUIK-PAK electrodes have the same replace-by date
- ADAPTIV biphasis technology enhances the chance of defibrillation success by escalating the energy shock level
- Impressive 8 year warranty
Simple to use and simple to own
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is fully automatic, with a simple two-step process that gives the first person to respond to a SCA victim the confidence they need to help save a life. A responder only needs to:
- Turn on the device
- Apply the QUIK-PAK™ electrode pads to the victim
The fully automatic model of the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is designed to deliver a shock only if it determines a heart needs it. No one even needs to press a shock button.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is also easy to own and maintain. Synchronized replacement of the electrodes and battery CHARGE-PAK™ will keep your maintenance burden to a minimum and weekly and monthly self-tests—plus a visible readiness display with four indicators—let you know it’s ready to do its job.
Effective in maximizing the chance for survival
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED has the capability to escalate to an industry-leading 360 joules when necessary, providing the extra power that may be needed for hard-to-defibrillate victims. Defibrillation and CPR prompts are consistent with AHA guidelines. And because the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED uses the same electrodes as other LIFEPAK devices—the choice of more EMS units worldwide than any other brand—critical time can be saved transferring victims to professional medical care.
The support you need
Put the right training resources and program management support for the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED in place for you and your employees. Physio-Control offers resources like our AED Training System and our interactive AED Challenge refresher training. Our Heart Safe Solutions are designed to give you a flexible and comprehensive AED program that is right for your budget.
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED. Please consult your physician. LIFEPAK AEDs require a prescription.
Industry Leading Warranty
Physio-Control, stand by the quality of their lifesaving products and even offer an 8-year warranty on the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED, the longest in the industry.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.