Littmann Infant Classic II Stethoscope (Rainbow Edition)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Superb sound quality for smaller frames..
The new Littmann Rainbow Edition Stethoscopes combine precision, performance and craftmanship, with a touch of emotion and fun.
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a Infant sized chestpiece - smaller than the standard Classic II SE - featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
Uniquely designed miniature chestpiece for infant patients or hard to reach areas.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a 2.7cm standard diaphragm on the front or a 1.9cm traditional open bell on the reverse.
- Rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset that can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant patient.
- Tubing: Raspberry (71cm/28"). Finish: Rainbow
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.