Portex Emergency Chest Drain Kit
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Designed specifically for accident and emergency situations, the kits include all the essentials to perform chest drainage and permit the safe mobilisation of patients when underwater seals cannot be established or are not practical.
- Choice of catheters with Flexible Introducer, Blunt-Tip Trocar, Standard-Tip Trocar
- Ambulatory Chest Drainage System with integral tubing
- Syringe for primary flutter valve
- Scalpel No 10
- Suture pack No 0 (3.5), 1m long
- Inner sheet sterile field
- Double wrapped in a robust, compact and lightweight pack
- Ideal for emergency rooms or for carrying on board emergency vehicles
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.