Trauma Dressing (15 x 18cm Pad)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
This 15 x 18cm trauma dressing offers a substantial, highly absorbent dressing pad, capable of absorbing over ten times its own weight in fluid. A pressure bandage allows direct pressure to be applied quickly and maintained easily, this is secured instantly with a Velcro style fastening.
This new dressing overcomes the limitations of traditional methods such as ambulance dressings which are often not substantial enough to deal with the bleed and have no method to apply adequate pressure. Alternative larger dressings also take longer to apply with a suitable pressure bandage.
Multiple major bleed injuries can be stemmed quickly, allowing the casualty to be moved easily. The dressing is a significant advance in the treatment of trauma injuries.
- Applies instant direct pressure - quickly stems major bleed injuries
- Super absorbent pad - absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid
- Capable of application to almost any part of the body
- Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved
- Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening
- Multiple major bleed injuries cand be treated quickly
- Quick to open waterproof packaging
- Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.