Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Mock (Long Sleeve)
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Under Armour are known for their ColdGear® baselayers—super-light and ultra-warm. Now they upped the ante with Under Armour ColdGear® Infrared Mock. It’s an exclusive print technology that actually holds body heat. Bottom line: you get the same weight and feel as your favourite base layer, but it warms up faster and stays that way longer.
- Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Under Armour’s dual-layer fabric gives you a soft, warm interior and a smooth, fast-drying exterior
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Quick-dry fabrication keeps you light and comfortable
- Anti-Odour technology prevents the growth of odour causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Tonal logo for uniform wear
Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Technology
"Our warmest range ever" is the Under Armour® claim for their Infrared™ fabrication. Under Armour® are renowned for their creative thinking and fabric innovation and now bring you thermal defence on a whole new level with an increased thermal defence fabric for active and leisure use. This is the secret behind the ColdGear® Infrared™ fabric, a highly flexible elasticated construction with a soft Thermo Conductive coating applied to the inside of the lightly brushed micro lofted lining, that creates a web like effect inside the garment that enables you to "see" the pattern that absorbs a greater amount of heat that you create naturally. This web effect ceramic coating is designed to retain more of your naturally produced body heat for even greater warmth without the excess weight that heavier fabrics provide. Increased warmth without the excess weight...
The bottom line is this: probably the best thermal insulation system ever created for thermal clothing.
WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.