5.11 MultiCam RUSH 72 Backpack
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
5.11's Tactical RUSH 72 Backpack is loaded with features operators need and want. Designed by special operations combat veteran Kyle Lamb of VTAC, this backpack comes with two large compartments and a compression strap system that allows expandability depending upon how much gear you carry.
The 5.11 RUSH 72 Backpack is a high-end backpack with a low-end price. The variety of features along with the practical design makes this backpack a superior value. 5.11 Tactical is proud to have partnered with Kyle Lamb to provide such a full-featured pack at such a great price.
- 1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body
- 210D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex™ hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Large, external shove-it pocket
- Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets
- Four compression strap (two each side)
- Top exterior crescent-shaped organisation pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organisational pocket.
Full-size day pack with 58.4 x 34.3 x 21.6cm (2,639 cu in.) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures.
Stitching & Finishing:
Single and doubled-back edge stitching; single needle stitching throughout; Doubled-back single needle top stitching; bar tacks at stress points.
Content/COO/Care loop label, Hangtag, Barcode Sticker.
- YKK ® self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers
- 1" Velcro® hook and loop closures
5.11 Code: 58602
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.