Stop Bleeding, Keep Breathing™ The ACT-Tourniquet is a simple, cost-effective and intuitive pull and stretch tourniquet for self-application or for other casualties. The ACT-Tourniquet provides a quick and effective solution to stop massive bleeding and save lives in an emergency situation.
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The ACT-Tourniquet is a simple, cost-effective and intuitive pull and stretch tourniquet for self-application or for other casualties. The ACT-Tourniquet provides a quick and effective solution to stop massive bleeding and save lives in an emergency situation.
- Designed to allow public access to bleeding control in a compact affordable manner
- Packed pre-looped for easy self-application, the loop can be separated to attach the tourniquet around the leg or an entrapped limb
- Material can be written upon to record time of placement
- Manufactured from bespoke high visibility elastic and military grade webbing materials
- Allows for circumferential compression that occludes blood flow to the affected limb from the first pull
The application is as simple as Apply, Compress and Tuck:
Insert upper limb through loop, place high
Unbuckle and re-buckle around lower limb, place high
Tighten Strap through buckle and wrap around limb as tight as possible
Tuck tail of strap under itself during final wrap around limb and pull tight. Check often and after any movement of casualty. Record time of placement
The ACT-Tourniquet is supplied in the ACT-PAK Personal Aid Kit - Basic as well as a stand alone item.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.