Lewis Pelvic Applicator 700
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
When dealing with stressful environments, whether it is first aid or roadside critical care, the Lewis Pelvic Applicator™ ensures safe, fast and effective pelvic binder or sling application, facilitating the stabilisation of suspected or indicated pelvic fractures even prior to extrication.
This model is the Lewis Pelvic Applicator™ 700 for general use.
- Facilitates fast, safe and accurate pelvic stabilisation
- Can be applied in under 45 seconds
- Direct to skin pelvic binder application
- Increases patient safety
- Fast, safe and simple to use
- Minimal pelvic movement due to reduced friction
- Single person application
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Durable - high strength to weight ratio
- Can be used with all pelvic slings and binders
- Easy to clean
- Can be used in almost all scenarios with a variety of application methods including prior to extrication
Dimensions: 70 x 18cm
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.