Promove Emergency Evacuation & Transfer Sling
Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
Reusable sling that allows for safe, simple and straightforward emergency transfers and evacuations
The Promove Emergency Evacuation and Transfer Sling allows for safe, simple and straightforward emergency transfers and evacuations. Featuring staggered handles, the Promove Emergency Evacuation and Transfer Sling caters for different sizes of patient and a multitude of situations.
Fire & Rescue, Ambulance and Outdoor Rescue Services use the Promove Emergency Evacuation and Transfer Sling to move disabled, incapacitated or bariatric patients in challenging situations. The Promove sling can be quickly placed beneath an individual in a confined space (eg. crashed vehicle) or outdoor location with minimum displacement (vital where skeletal injury may be suspected) facillitating efficient evacuation and minimising stress on service providers.
- More flexible, safe and effective solution in an emergency
- Effective in challenging situations where a hoist cannot be used
- Suitable for all sizes from children to bariatric adults
Promove Emergency Evacuation and Transfer Sling superior design benefits:
- Reusable and effective evacuation and transfer sling that is simple to use
- Individual can be moved without being manhandled
- Minimises risk and stress to the operatives
- Easily deployed and placed beneath an individual whether on the ground, seated or restricted in a tight corner
- Provides good support, forming a secure bucket shaped seat with no localised points of pressure
- Strategically placed handles provide excellent grasping points to front and rear minimising physical contact with the individual
- Can be used on its own for lifting or in combination with a slide sheet for sliding
- A secure, controlled move with a minimum of two and maximum of eight operatives, thereby spreading the load and reducing risk of injury to user and operatives
How the Promove Emergency Evacuation and Transfer Sling works:
Place the Promove sling behind the seated person and tuck down to the base of the spone. Bring elongated parts to both sides.
Lift each leg in turn, bring one elongated part under both legs and pull handle through to meet matching coloured handle on other side.
Repeat process with other elongated part, taking beneath first part. Grasp both yellow handles together as one and both blue handles together as one. Lift by the four corners using minimum 2-4 operatives.
The Promove sling comprises of a flat piece of material with a deep V-shape cut away. It has reinforced material along two edges and eight handles that are uniquely linked to provide four lifting points.
Step 1 shows the sling as it would look behind a seated person. The upper part supports the back while the lower part passes under the thighs and through to the other side (Step 2). When deployed, the Promove sling forms a bucket shaped seat with lifting points on four corners (Step 3). To simplify deployment the handles are colour-coded.
After the incapacitated or disabled person has been moved the device is easily removed from under the person. To move a bariatric individual a minimum of four operatives is required.
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.