Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
The 5.11 ATAC boot worn by leading police and security personnel around the world has been upgraded; introducing the 5.11 ATAC 2.0 Boot. It's lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability of the original. A new airflow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and shock mitigation system provides the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important tool within reach.
- Ortholite full-length dual-density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite® X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite® Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Hidden knife pocket
- YKK side zipper for easy on and off
- Achilles flex zone for better manoeuvrability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11 ATAC midsole and outsole with a Shock mitigation system
- Agion antimicrobial treatment on lining
5.11 Code: 12391
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.