Need some help
Call us on +44 (0) 1952 56 56 70 or click here to email us
Quick and easy online returns process
Earn rewards points to spend online with every order
On all online orders delivered within the UK
A simple yet efficient suction unit for first responders, and a reliable backup for emergency healthcare providers. The V-VAC unit works the instant you squeeze it! One-hand operation.
- Adjustment for high- and low-pressure suctioning
- Efficient: Maximum suction exceeds 380 mm Hg. Peak air flow over 70 litres per minute
- Features a unique no-clog suction tip (intake valve)
- Versatile catheter connection
- Disposable one-piece cartridge provides a new, clean pump, valve and suction tube
- Reusable handle is immersable for cleaning
Laerdal V-Vac Starter Kit includes:
1 Laerdal V-Vac Handle
2 Laerdal Cartridges
1 Double Male Connector
1 Directions for Use
1 Short Suction Catheter with Adaptor Tip
Free and Easy Delivery
All deliveries to the UK are free as standard, however we do have a number of options available in the checkout for next day delivery and Saturday delivery at an added cost.
The FASTEST way to get a refund or exchange for your item is to fill in the returns form within 30 days of receiving your goods. Once supplied with an RMA number goods must be returned complete with the manufacturers packaging and instructions in an un-damaged and re-saleable condition.
Please see our full refund policy for more info on how to return goods.